C-Shot is a technically superior, year-round diesel fuel supplement and cetane improver that utilizes our proprietary HPB™ chemistry.
C-Shot will improve fuel efficiency, increase power, lower emissions, reduce engine wear, stabilize fuel and disperse water, helping to eliminate the harmful effects of water in diesel fuels.
C-Shot is based on ETG’s proprietary EcoFuel™ formula. This organic surfactant technology reduces the fuels’ surface tension, which allows fuel injectors to produce smaller droplets of fuel to enhance and improve combustion. It is a powerful cleaner, breaking down and eliminating gums, varnishes and carbon deposits, and with regular use, prevents their reformation.
To this powerful chemistry we added a very high dosage of 2-EHN, providing a boost in cetane of up to 8-10 points, which further enhances combustion, provides easier cold-weather starting, quieter operation, more power, reduced emissions, and improved fuel economy.
This enhanced combustion reduces the amount of particulates produced, which reduces the load on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), which in turn reduces the need for active and manual regeneration by up to 75%.
Today’s modern, computer-controlled engines are capable of adjusting their operation to take advantage of these enhancements to the fuel, producing significant improvements in the engine operation and performance.
C-Shot improves fuel atomization for more power, greater efficiency and reduced emissions.
• reduces the fuels’ surface-tension allowing injectors to produce significantly smaller fuel droplets, which enhances combustion and reduces particulate formation
• raises cetane up to 8-10 points in diesel fuel — improving combustion, providing easier cold weather starting, reducing emissions, and resulting in a quieter operation
• reduces particulate formation to reduce regeneration cycles
• works to break down and eliminate gums, varnishes and carbon deposits, and with regular use will prevent their reformation
• prevents the thick sticky “slime” that clogs fuel injectors and plugs fuel filters (water supports the growth of spores and bacteria)
• prevents formation of damaging sulfuric acid
• prevents corrosion of metal parts
• protects filters and fuel lines from icing
• is a highly concentrated formula that uses only 32 ounces to treat 250 gallons (1:1,000 treatment ratio)
• contains no harmful alcohols that can damage gaskets, O-rings, and seals
• helps keep older equipment running longer and newer equipment running better
-Improves fuel atomization for more power, greater efficiency, and reduced emissions
-Raises cetane rating up to 8-10 points
-Chemically eliminates (disperses) water
-Inhibits oxidation to stabilize the fuel
-Cleans complete fuel system including pump and fuel injectors
-Contains no harmful alcohols that can damage gaskets and seals
-Can be safely and effectively used in diesel, biodiesel, renewable diesel, IFO, and MFO fuels
For best results, use every time you fuel, adding contents to the fuel tank(s) prior to fueling. This will aid the mixing of the additive with the fuel.
Use 32 ounces for each 250 gallons of fuel (1:1,000 treatment ratio).
First-time users can use 32 ounces for each 125 gallons to speed the cleaning process.
C-Shot will eliminate approximately 25% of its own volume of water.
STABILITY - PROPERTIES
Appearance: Clear liquid, colorless to pale yellow
Density: 955 (+/-20) kg/m3 at 60°F/15.5°C
Stability: -10°F/-23°C up to 176°F/80°C
Flash Point: 127°F/53°C
This product should be stored above -10°F/-23°C.
Keep product container tightly closed.
Product container should be stored in a well-ventilated location.
Stability, when stored as described, is 36+ months in an unopened container.
This product should be handled in the same manner and with the same precautions as diesel fuel.
For more information, please consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product.
All used and unused product and its containers should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
This diesel fuel additive complies with federal ultra-low sulfur requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines. Contains 15 ppm or less sulfur.
KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.