VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
All the features and benefits of EcoFuel™ plus the latest in fuel-borne catalyst chemistry in one powerful package.
CASE SIZES: (24) 2 oz. bottles • (24) 8 oz. bottles • (6) 32 oz. bottles • (4) 1 US gallon jugs • (2) 2.5 US gallon jugs
LARGER SIZES: 55 US gallon drums • 270 US gallon totes • 320 US gallon totes
Call (716) 240-4989 or email email@example.com
The emergency fuel treatment
for gelled fuels that gets you
on the road in 30 minutes.
The high-tech emergency fuel treatment for gelled fuels uses a unique blend of organic and petroleum solvents to dissolve wax and ice crystals that cause fuel to gel. When used as directed, D-Gel begins to work in just 20-30 minues and will completely re-liquefy the fuel in the entire system. It can be used safely in in #1, #2, #4 and #6 fuels as well as in Biodiesel and Biodiesel Blends.
- contains a powerful antigel used to prevent gelling of diesel fuels
- lowers Cold Filter Plug Point (CFPP) and Pour Point (PP)
up to -25°F to 35°F
- prevents wax from dropping out of solution during periods of
- anti-icing agent prevents water from freezing and plugging
fuel filters and fuel lines
- improves lubricity
- boosts cetane for quicker cold starts
- provides injector cleaning
- fully concentrated formula (no carriers, 100% active components)